Sainte-Lizaigne has an expertise of 180 years in the business of drinking water.
- around 1840 : The Count of Boissy makes build the Forge of Reblay mill on Sainte-Lizaigne
- 1900 : Establishment of « MANUFACTURE de BRONZE et de CUIVRERIE » in Saint-Florent sur Cher which produces articles for transport of fluids
- 1907 : Transfer on the site of Sainte-Lizaigne
- 1926 : The Company becomes the « FONDERIE de CUIVRE et ROBINETTERIE du CENTRE » (FCRC)
- around 1950 : The factory specializes itself into the production of valves, fitting, water meters and accessories for water
- 1973 : Entry in the Group « Compagnie Générale des Eaux »
- 2011 : Acquisition by « Industries et Finances Partenaires »
- 2011 : Integration to Claire group
- 2018 : Acquisition by « Gimv »
Our French manufacturing has been recognized by obtaining the label Origin France Guaranteed for our ranges WAYVE, GLOBALL, ALPHACLIC, SL-IRRIGATION (irrigation post and Irrimag water-meter) and E-CUB.
Certified ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS by AFAQ, SAINTE-LIZAIGNE meets all required sanitary, quality and security standards specifications, operating and maintaining an environmental management system.